Scope and Overview
This Policy is designed to help you obtain information about our privacy practices and to help you understand your privacy choices when you use our Services. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Policy, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. No revision or update will apply to a dispute which we had actual notice on the date we post the changes or modifications. We will notify you of such changes or modifications by posting them to the Site, and your use of the Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been posted (as indicated by a “Last Revised” date) shall constitute your acceptance of the Policy as last revised. If you do not agree with the Policy as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) the Site or the Services.
The below capitalized terms have the following associated meanings as used in this Policy.
“Account” means an account for which you have registered with RehabVisions, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
“Personal Data” means personal information that can be associated with an identified or identifiable person. “Personal Data” can include name, postal address, telephone number, email address, other financial account information, account number, date of birth, Technical Usage Data and government-issued credentials (e.g., driver’s license number). Personal Data does not include information that does not identify a specific user(i.e. anonymized data).
“Services” means any products, services, content, features, technologies or functions, and all related websites, applications and services offered to you by RehabVisions in connection with your use of the Site or other agreement with us.
“Site” means a Site associated with RehabVisions, Inc. or its subsidiaries and includes the Site you accessed this Policy through.
“Technical Usage Data” means information we collect from your phone, computer or other device that you use to access the Services. Technical Usage Data tells us how you use the Services, including your IP address, statistics regarding how pages are loaded or viewed, the websites you visited before coming to the Services, and other usage and browsing information collected through cookies.
Information We Collect
What Personal Data do we collect?
- Registration and use information – When you create an Account, we will collect Personal Data, including Personal Data required by law, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, identification information, device information, Technical Usage Data and location information. We may require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services.
- Transaction and experience information – When you use our Services, for example, to submit a resume’, or when you interact with us through the Site, such as through our chat feature, we collect information about you.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our Services – We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support teams, or respond to a survey.
- Technical Usage Data – We may collect Technical Usage Data, which may constitute Personal Data if the Technical Usage Data may be used to identify you. This Technical Usage Data may be collected by us, through cookies, analytics tools, third-party sources or third-party service providers.
To be able to use certain features of our Site, you may be required to provide Personal Data. If you elect to not provide such Personal Data you may not be able to receive some or all of our Services. This required Personal Data may include:
- Your name
- Company name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP Addresses
Why do we retain Personal Data?
How do we use your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data to provide the Services to you and for legitimate business management, recruiting, marketing and other communications reasons. We may also analyze your Personal Data to improve our recruitment and hiring processes and our ability to attract successful candidates. Specifically, we use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To communicate with you to address your customer support requests, send newsletters, emails and provide you with other information;
- To identify and evaluate candidate for potential employment, as a part of our Services;
- To maintain records in relation to recruiting and hiring;
- To ensure compliance with legal requirements and practices;
- To conduct criminal history checks as permitted by applicable law;
- To protect our legal rights to the extent authorized or permitted by law;
- To manage risk and protect the Services from fraud and abuse;
- In emergency situations where health or safety may be endangered;
- To personalize your experience with the Services;
- To improve the Services; and
- To market our Services to you, as described in further detail, in the “How do we market to you?” section.
We also collect and utilize data that may not be used to identify you individually (i.e. anonymized data) when you visit the Site or utilize the Services. We may use this anonymized data for any business purposes, including those outlined for use and sharing of Personal Data.
How do we market to you?
Cookies and Do Not Track Signals
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow our Site to recognize a user’s device, allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and improve your experience. You can choose to accept or decline cookies in your web browser; however, if you decline cookies, some of the Services may be unavailable to you.
The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Third Party Service Providers–Marketing
In addition to using cookies and related technologies, we also may permit certain third-party companies in tailoring advertising that we think may be of interest to you. These companies may deliver advertisements that may also place cookies and otherwise track your behavior. This marketing may include remarketing, where you will receive advertisements in an internet session based on your previous visit to the Site. We may use the following third parties to conduct marketing campaigns:
- Twitter–we may use Twitter to deliver marketing to you through targeted advertisements using cookies and pixels to track your activity. To learn more, you can visit Twitter Advertising Policies, available here.
- Mouseflow–we may Mouseflow to track your use of, patterns, and behavior on the Site. This data deploys cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies. The information gathered from Mouseflow may be used to further market our Services to you across the internet. Information on opting out of Mouseflow is available here.
You maybe able to opt out of receiving some advertisements, including Google advertisements, by visiting the Network Advertising Institute opt-out page, and managing your settings, available here. You may be able to opt out of receiving some advertisements, including Twitter advertisements, by vising the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out page and managing your settings, available here.
How do we share your Personal Data?
Third Party Service Providers –Services
We may share your Personal Data to cooperate with government and law-enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you, including Personal Data, to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to, subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of RehabVisions or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Acquisition or Sale of RehabVisions
RehabVisions may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s), passcode(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current.
You have the right to request access to the Personal Data that we have collected about you for the purposes of reviewing, modifying or requesting deletion of such data. You may have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data we have collected about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You may also request that we cease processing your Personal Data; however, this decision will be left to our sole and absolute discretion. Notwithstanding this section, note that we may need to retain certain Personal Data where required or permitted to under applicable law.
Plug-ins & Third Party Content
Our Site, in particular our blog, may contain third-party links to additional information. If you choose to open, share, access files or contact the third-party site, you may be providing Personal Data to the third-party Site. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data, or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
This Site is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us using the information below (“How to Contact Administrator”). If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete such information from our files.
How to Contact Administrator
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 5/17/2019