RehabVisions provides the full continuum of physical, occupational and speech therapy services including program evaluation and development, management and recruiting. We get to know the unique needs of the communities we serve to build the strongest rehab team possible. Likewise, our approach to the business of contract therapy is relationship-based and focused on three main areas—clinical quality, communication and compliance.
Always number one at RehabVisions is clinical quality. We strive to hire the best therapists, use the latest treatments and practices, and help each patient reach their maximum level of function. Our programs include many where we’ve encouraged our therapists to cultivate their own interests into specialties. We host regular continuing education opportunities at different locations, which allows therapists to earn credits and network among each other.
Staff Training and Development
- Onsite individual and department training
- Webinar training (clinical and compliance)
- In-house CEU Opportunities
- Annual Rehab Manager/Team Lead Meeting
- Analyze market to determine community and physician needs
- Identify clinical training needs for program development
- Facilitate networking among program specialists company-wide
- Streamline processes for new program implementation
- Outcomes measures
- Clinical program protocols
- Network of specialized therapists
- Caseload development
- On-site program review
Communication with our clients and customer satisfaction is key to the success of our therapy programs. For RehabVisions, our customers include patients, family members, facility staff, peers, physicians and referral sources. Developing relationships with all customers enables therapists to integrate seamlessly into the facility. Our productivity expectations are set at a reasonable level to allow Rehab Directors and therapists the time to participate in non-patient related care that is integral to developing a successful therapy program.
- Provider referrals tracked monthly
- Metric provides in-depth look at current referral sources
- Identifies specialties of the referring sources
- Referral activity reports used to identify opportunities and strategize for areas of growth and marketing efforts
- Strategic marketing planning
- Customized printed materials
- Boilerplate letters, patient hand-outs, inservice topics, patient/physician surveys
In this ever-changing world of healthcare, keeping our therapists current on regulatory and reimbursement issues is vital. Our hospital/outpatient management team focuses on training, counseling/mentoring and providing compliance support for all disciplines and our client facilities. Our Hospital Compliance Manager is a vital member of our team, advising our rehab directors to changes in regulatory issues and keeping abreast of all things compliance related.
- Annual competencies for JCAHO requirements
- Denials Management
- Documentation audits and training
- Electronic documentation development and implementation
- Part B Therapy Cap tracking
- Functional Limitation Reporting tracking
- ICD – 10 training
- Scope-of-practice training
We have experience using a variety of EMRs including EPIC, CPSI, Heartland/Centriq, Meditech, TherOffice, Razor Insights and Casamba
- Employee relations support
- Knowledge of state/federal labor laws
- Access to legal assistance
I think there's a breadth of expansion that RehabVisions brings to the table. It's allowed us to say yes to a lot more patients and we're getting well-known for our programs. I feel really good about bringing in RehabVisions, it's been one of my success stories.