Team Lead in Hillsboro, Kansas
|SNF||Full Time, Part Time||Hillsboro, Kansas|
Our therapists believe in bringing quality rehab services to communities of all sizes through innovative care delivered with compassion and empathy. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and making an impact in the small communities we serve.
As a therapist-owned and managed company, we understand the day-to-day business of patient care and the importance of mentorship, interdisciplinary teamwork and support. We encourage our therapists to grow as individuals and as teams, and we help them to fulfill rewarding educational and professional goals. As a company, we believe in reasonable productivity standards. These values have been fundamental to our success since 1983.
This leadership role is open to Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants. This position will report to the current Rehab Director.
If we sound like a company you’d be proud to work for, consider joining us as a part-time or full-time team lead in Hillsboro, Kansas, providing physical therapy services and managing department staff.
Our Team Leaders:
- Position is open to Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants
- Oversee all disciplines
- Hone relationships with patients and families
- Manage day-to-day operations including staffing, caseload development and direct clinical care
- Must be a graduate of a certified physical therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
RehabVisions is an EEO and FMLA compliant employer. We have a competitive benefits offering for employees working at least 30 hours per week.
Refer a Friend Mentoring