Regional Clinical Manager in Remote
Regional Clinical Manager
Our therapists believe in bringing quality rehab services to communities of all sizes through innovative care delivered with compassion and empathy. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and making an impact in the small communities we serve.
As a therapist-owned and managed company, we understand the day-to-day business of patient care and the importance of mentorship, interdisciplinary teamwork and support. We encourage our therapists to grow as individuals and as teams, and we help them to fulfill rewarding educational and professional goals. As a company, we believe in reasonable productivity standards. These values have been fundamental to our success since 1983.
If we sound like a company you’d be proud to work for, consider joining us a full-time Regional Clinical Manager (Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech-Language Pathologist). This is a non-clinical position. However, some back-up patient care may be occasionally required. We will consider a remote working arrangement for residents of Kansas, Iowa, Minnesota and Eastern Nebraska.
Our Regional Clinical Managers:
- Oversee all staffing and hiring
- Are responsible for customer relations, training and mentoring
- Travel regionally to perform site visits at their facilities
- Must be a graduate of a certified physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech-language pathology program (Only PT, OT and SLP candidates will be considered)
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- Recent and relevant SNF experience is required; 5+ years’ experience preferred
- Located in Kansas, Iowa, Minnesota or Eastern Nebraska
RehabVisions is an EEO and FMLA compliant employer. We have a competitive benefits offering for employees working at least 30 hours per week.
Refer a Friend Mentoring