Home Office Positions in Marketing Specialist – Outpatient Clinics
Home Office Positions
|Home Office||Part Time||Marketing Specialist – Outpatient Clinics|
This part-time (20 hours/week) position will be charged with the coordination and execution of marketing plans for our 10 (and growing) outpatient therapy (PT, OT and speech) clinics. Responsibilities include market research, traditional/digital advertising and assisting with PR opportunities. Where RehabVisions’ outpatient clinics are far from a chain, some streamlining is possible. We need an organized, detail-oriented person who has the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Hold bi-monthly or monthly calls with clinic managers to review marketing plan and assist with execution.
- Help to create streamlined approaches to outpatient clinic marketing (segmenting like clinics for efficiencies and determining what can be replicated).
- Create “print shop” for outpatient clinics including program-specific cards, appointment cards, color sheets and other clinic-specific materials.
- Update clinic websites. Create new when needed.
- Oversee clinic social media channels helping to create annual content calendar and helping with additional timely posts. Determine social media advertising in appropriate competitive clinics.
- Work on local traditional advertising including newspaper, billboards, radio and TV when/where appropriate. Develop relationships with reps and determine best uses of budget.
- Research PR opportunities. Understand individual markets and where opportunities lie for pitching stories, writing articles and/or doing TV/radio shows.
- Assist with execution of special events including invitations, marketing print pieces/banners and promotion.
- Understand best practices based on private practice journals, online research and observation of local clinic marketing.
- Use patient portal software to develop patient messaging—greetings, reminders, ask-for-reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in advertising, marketing or related field
Refer a Friend Mentoring