Occupational Therapist in Des Moines, Iowa
|SNF, Telepractice||Full Time, Part Time, PRN||Des Moines, Iowa|
Our therapists believe in bringing quality rehab services to communities of all sizes through innovative care delivered with compassion and empathy. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and making an impact in the small communities we serve.
As a therapist-owned and managed company, we understand the day-to-day business of patient care and the importance of mentorship, interdisciplinary teamwork and support. We encourage our therapists to grow as individuals and as teams, and we help them to fulfill rewarding educational and professional goals. As a company, we believe in reasonable productivity standards. These values have been fundamental to our success since 1983.
If we sound like a company you’d be proud to work for, consider joining us as a full-time, part-time or PRN occupational therapist providing tele-health and/or in-person skilled nursing rehab services in the Des Moines Area.
Our Occupational Therapists:
- Assess and treat patients
- Complete documentation
- Plan, market and develop new programs
- Communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff
- Present in-services to fellow staff therapists
- Assist in the general operation of the department
Occupational Therapist Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- New graduates with skilled nursing clinical experience preferred
RehabVisions is an EEO and FMLA compliant employer.
Refer a Friend Mentoring