SLP | Oskaloosa, IowaShow Location Apply
Setting - SNF
Employment Type - PRN
Our speech-language pathologists focus first on clinical excellence. They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; and assist in general operation of the department.
- This is a PRN speech-language pathologist position
- Provide speech therapy services to skilled nursing residents
- This position requires candidates that have earned their Certificate of Clinical Competence (C’s)
- Facility has a new therapy gym and short stay area
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our speech-language pathologists to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our SLPs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)