SLP | Oklahoma City or Tulsa, OklahomaShow Location Apply
Setting - School System
Employment Type - Full Time
Our speech-language pathologists focus first on clinical excellence. They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; and assist in general operation of the department.
- Full-time, part-time or PRN speech-language pathologist (SLP) position
- Tele-therapy position located in Oklahoma City or Tulsa, and live in either city
- School based therapy with a pediatric population
- Video teleconference capability will be provided
- Patients or clients also have the option to meet in person at one of our locations in Oklahoma City or Tulsa
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our speech-language pathologists to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our SLPs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.