RDR | Westport, WashingtonShow Location Apply
Setting - Clinic
Employment Type - Full Time
Our rehab directors oversee all disciplines and hone relationships with patients and families. They manage day-to-day operations of the rehab clinic including staffing, caseload development and direct clinical care.
- This is a full-time rehab director / director of rehabilitation position
- Provide physical therapy services and manage outpatient clinic
- Occasional weekend coverage at nearby hospital
- Learn more about our Westport facility here
- New graduates are encouraged to apply (learn about CORE, our new-employee mentoring program)
- A $10,000 sign-on bonus is available for this position
- Must be a graduate of a certified physical therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our rehab directors to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our rehab directors have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.