RDR | Socorro, New MexicoShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital
Employment Type - Full Time
Our rehab directors oversee all disciplines and hone relationships with patients and families. They manage day-to-day operations of the rehab clinic including staffing, caseload development and direct clinical care.
- This is a full-time rehab director / director of rehabilitation position
- Provide physical therapy services and manage department staff
- Manage both inpatient and outpatient settings of a community based hospital
- Provide guidance to an interdisciplinary team consisting of both occupational and physical therapy
- Work closely with hospital administration towards enterprise-wide goals, that includes a strong focus on patient care quality
- Learn more about our Socorro facility here
- This position will pay up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Must be a graduate of a certified physical therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our rehab directors to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our rehab directors have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.