OT | Valentine, NebraskaShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital/SNF
Employment Type - Full Time
Our occupational therapists focus first on clinical excellence. They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; and assist in the general operation of the department.
- Full-time occupational therapist (OT) position
- Provide OT services for hospital inpatient and outpatient, home health, schools and skilled nursing facility
- Learn more about our Valentine facility here
- New graduates are encouraged to apply (learn about CORE, our new-employee mentoring program)
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our occupational therapists to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our occupational therapists have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.