PT | Marengo, IowaShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital
Employment Type - Full Time
Our physical therapists focus first on clinical excellence. They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; assist in general operation of the department.
- This is a full-time physical therapist (PT) position
- Provide therapy services for hospital, home health and assisted living
- Learn more about our Morengo facility here
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- Experience in a rural settings and/or mixed caseload is preferred
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our physical therapists to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our physical therapists have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.