SLP | Harlan/Audubon, IowaShow Location Apply
Setting - SNF
Our speech-language pathologists focus first on clinical excellence. They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; and assist in general operation of the department.
- This is a full time, part time or PRN speech-language pathologist position
- Provide speech therapy services to skilled nursing residents
- Possible leadership opportunities for the right candidate; CFY candidates are also welcome to apply
As an SLP-CF you will receive a mentored professional experience. During your SLP-CF you will be mentored by an ASHA-certified speech-language pathologist. Your CF supervisor will provide direct clinical training in assessment and treatment, as well as documentation and billing practices. At RehabVisions, you are also part of a network of speech-language pathologists, available to you for additional resources and treatment ideas.
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our speech-language pathologists to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our SLPs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)