SLP | Dickinson, North DakotaShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital
Our speech-language pathologists focus first on clinical excellence. They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; and assist in general operation of the department.
- Full-time speech-language pathologist (SLP) position
- Includes both inpatient and outpatient work, with some home health
- Open to new graduates seeking speech-language pathology clinical fellowship (CF)
As an SLP-CF you will receive a mentored professional experience. During your SLP-CF you will be mentored by an ASHA-certified speech-language pathologist. Your CF supervisor will provide direct clinical training in assessment and treatment, as well as documentation and billing practices. At RehabVisions, you are also part of a network of speech-language pathologists, available to you for additional resources and treatment ideas.
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- Previous experience in a hospital setting with modified barium swallows
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our speech-language pathologists to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our SLPs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)