PT | Dickinson, North DakotaShow Location Apply
Setting - Clinic
Employment Type - Full Time
Our physical therapists focus first on clinical excellence. They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; assist in general operation of the department.
- This is a full-time physical therapist (PT) position
- Outpatient clinic with variety of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Caseload includes non-surgical and post surgical ortho
- New graduates are encouraged to apply (learn about CORE, our new-employee mentoring program)
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- Outpatient clinic experience preferred
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our physical therapists to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our physical therapists have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.