PT | Aberdeen, WashingtonShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital
Employment Type - Full Time
Our rehab directors oversee all disciplines and hone relationships with patients and families. They manage day-to-day operations of the therapy department including staffing, caseload development and direct care.
- This is a full-time assistant rehab director / assistant director of rehabilitation position
- This person will train alongside the current rehab director, and share responsibilities related to a long-term leadership transition
- Rehab director duties will be shared with the current director, including patient-care responsibilities
- Provide physical therapy services and manage outpatient clinic
- Occasional weekend coverage at nearby hospital
- Learn more about our Aberdeen facility here
- A $10,000 sign-on bonus is available for this position
- Must be a graduate of a certified physical therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our rehab directors to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our rehab directors have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.