Physical Therapist Assistant
PTA | McAlester, OklahomaShow Location Apply
Setting - Clinic
Employment Type - PRN
Our physical therapist assistants (PTA) follow through with treatment plans written by the physical therapist for treatment of patients referred by a physician for rehabilitation services.
- This is a PRN physical therapist assistant (PTA) position
- Mixed caseload of Home Health & outpatient. Outpatient consists of adult and pediatric patients.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be a graduate of a physical therapist assistant program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our physical therapist assistants (PTA) to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our PTAs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.