Physical Therapist Assistant
PTA | Marquette, KansasShow Location Apply
Setting - SNF
Employment Type - PRN
Our physical therapist assistants (PTA) follow through with treatment plans written by the physical therapist for treatment of patients referred by a physician for rehabilitation services.
- PRN physical therapist assistant (PTA) position
- Coverage needed for 10 to 15 hours a week, Monday through Friday
- Must be a graduate of a physical therapist assistant program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- New grads with strong SNF clinical experience will be considered
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our physical therapist assistants (PTA) to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our PTAs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)