PT | Valentine, NebraskaShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital
Our physical therapists focus first on clinical excellence. They assess and treat patients; complete documentation; plan and develop new programs; communicate with patients, patients’ families and physicians and staff; present in-services; assist in general operation of the department.
- Full-time physical therapist (PT) position
- Treat both inpatients and outpatients
- Learn more about our Valentine facility here
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be a graduate of a certified therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our physical therapists to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our physical therapists have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)