As a therapy provider and an employer, we are working to flatten the curve, limit employee exposure, and protect patient safety. RehabVisions leadership meets daily to discuss changing guidelines from local, state and national organizations and evaluate how new information and recommendations will impact patient care and therapy services. At this time:
- On-site interviews and facility tours are temporarily suspended. We look forward to meeting our therapy candidates in person in the near future.
- We are suspending clinical students in our departments.
- We have set and communicated new procedures around COVID-19 to all RehabVisions-owned and operated clinics.
- Temporary protocols have been established to help our rehab teams and Home Office staff follow the latest guidelines around coronavirus, including travel, meeting size restrictions, etc.
- Our Annual Leadership Meeting is postponed.
During this time of social distancing, we remain focused on communication and collaboration. We are communicating directly to our hospital CEOS, skilled nursing Administrators, outpatient clinics, and employees as changes arise.