Knowledge itself is powerful. That’s why RehabVisions offers a comprehensive rehab department analysis. This review process ensures your department is operating as a profit center for your hospital, working within compliance standards, operating efficiently, and delivering high-quality services that fit the needs of your community. RehabVisions will provide an initial discovery meeting to identify the unique goals of your hospital. After gathering the necessary information, we will present recommendations and provide benchmarks to track your department’s progress.
The analysis reviews the following areas:
Staff and Facility
- Staffing needs and current availability
- Therapist-to-assistant ratios
- Space and equipment and potential needs
- Patient scheduling philosophy
- Clinical programs and assessment of proactive approach to treatment trends
- Therapist specializations in comparison to community needs
- Practice patterns regarding units per visit, productivity, CPT utilization, etc.
- Quality of care
- Referral source tracking
- Physician and patient relations
- Interdisciplinary relations and interactions
- Facility audit processes
- Electronic documentation systems and point-of-service documentation
- Positioning for upcoming coding and billing trends
- Quality measures and outcomes
- Coding and billing practices
- Current competitive landscape and market analysis
- Building connections across the full continuum of care
- Local marketing plan
If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a review of your rehab department, please fill out the form below or contact Tera Marquardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.334.6016.