RDR | Schuyler, NebraskaShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital
Our rehab directors oversee all disciplines and hone relationships with patients and families. They manage day-to-day operations of the rehab clinic including staffing, caseload development and direct clinical care.
- This is a full-time rehab director / director of rehabilitation position
- Provide physical therapy services and manage hospital rehab department, including one PTA
- Treat across hospital inpatient and outpatient, with some home health work
- Learn more about our Schuyler facility here
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be a graduate of a certified physical therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our rehab directors to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our rehab directors have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)