Physical Therapist Assistant
PTA | Española, New MexicoShow Location Apply
Setting - Clinic
Our physical therapist assistants (PTA) follow through with treatment plans written by the physical therapist for treatment of patients referred by a physician for rehabilitation services.
- Physical therapist assistant (PTA) position open to part-time or full-time candidates
- General outpatient clinic caseload
- Learn more about our Española facility here
- Commutable from Santa Fe, NM
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be a graduate of a physical therapist assistant program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- Previous experience or clinical with outpatient, clinic and/or orthopedic caseload
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our physical therapist assistants (PTA) to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our PTAs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)