RDR | Ellensburg, WashingtonShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital
Our rehab directors oversee all disciplines and hone relationships with patients and families. They manage day-to-day operations of the rehab clinic including staffing, caseload development and direct clinical care.
- Full-time rehab director position
- Provide physical therapy services and manage hospital rehab department, including PT, OT, SLP and several admin staff
- Hospital inpatient and outpatient, with nearby outpatient clinic
- Learn more about our Ellensburg facility here
- Must be a graduate of a certified physical therapy program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
- Previous management experience
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our rehab directors to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our rehab directors have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)