Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
COTA | Ellensburg, WashingtonShow Location Apply
Setting - Hospital
Our COTAs work closely with the supervising occupational therapist and follow through with treatment plans for patients.
- Full-time certified occupational therapy assistant (COTA) position
- Hospital inpatient and outpatient caseload
- Learn more about our Ellensburg facility here
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must be a graduate of a certified occupational therapy assistant program
- Must possess or be eligible for state licensure
Founded by a physical therapist in 1983, we employ knowledgeable, clinically focused therapists who continue to grow throughout their careers with RehabVisions. We have reasonable productivity expectations and encourage our certified occupational therapy assistants (COTA) to cultivate both their own skills and the services and programs of their therapy departments. Our COTAs have access to mentorship across multiple disciplines.
(And Get $500)